CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Hattie's 1st Birthday Party!

Hattie Marie Peters


August 19, 2009


1 year old



Birthday Cake




Hattie trying the cake



Grandmother and Hattie



Proud Mommy and her one year old



Daddy and Morgan pushing Hattie in her new toy



She really likes it!



Morgan loving baby Stella




Birthday Girl




Gary and Morgan loving on each other




Trying to get a family picture



Pops and Hattie




Hattie and Morgan having a blast together...sisters!



My sweet birthday girl!





What a wonderful birthday we had. My sweet Hattie Marie turned one and she was surrounded by all those who love her. We missed Aunt Meredith and her family as well as Aunt B and her crew, but other than that we were so lucky to have the rest of the family there to help Hattie celebrate her big day. There was bbq, wine (for the grownups of course,) presents, cake, laughter, and lots of love for Hattie's celebration.


As you see from the pictures Hattie had a wonderful time. Of course we had the smash cake which she really wasn't that interested in. She picked at it for a little while, it was white cake. The cake I got for everyone else was chocolate, when she saw us eating that she decided she wanted that instead. I would have to say her favorite gift was the car that you can push her in. She laughs and kicks her feet every time. Morgan loves it as well, as you can see in the picture we have even tried it with them together.


This past year with my sweet baby has gone by so quickly. It is scary to think how quickly time has past since I have had children. It scares me to think that I am going to blink my eyes and we will be sending the kids to 1st grade, celebrating their sweet 16's, watching them graduate high school, sending them off to college, meeting the man they are going to marry. As for now, I am loving having a one and three year old. I couldn't be any happier with my life. I only wish as many people could feel this sense of elation that I am lucky enough to experience.


























0 comments: